Micdizome Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Commander Hamilton Full Movie Hd 1080p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Swedish agent Carl Hamilton and Finnish Åke Stålhandske are ordered to stop Russian smugglers. The smuggled goods is a nuclear missile. It's an SS 20, 1,5 megatons, "enough to turn Paris, Washington or New York to ashes". The American villain is Mike Hawkins.
Yes. It takes a Norwegian to ruin and slaughter two great books and a concept that would work well on film - this film truly is The Worst Swedish Film Of All Time. I hated it so badly that I even considered walking out on it, something I have never done. But it was so awful i was almost compelling. I just had to sit through to the end. Much like some early-80's Stallone action reel, this one REALLY takes Swedish action back to the stone-age. So full of logical errors and stupid mistakes it is almost amusing - but who could ever see anything good in the terrible acting, Mark Hamill's surviving a mine-field or the dumb-ass, useless and irrational action?<br/><br/>Let me ask you: aren't we through with clocks ticking down to zero, the hero escaping in the nick of time and two friends become enemies reuniting by the end? STUPID!!!!<br/><br/>And one more thing: the product placement in this film is unbelievable. While other countries have understood that it shouldn't be so OBVIOUS, the Swedish film industry apparently hasn't understood at all: just look at the credit card Hamilton uses to open a window? Or or or…. this film really makes me mad.
This is an impressing Action-Movie from Sweden. Although I think "Den demokratiske Terroristen" is the best Hamilton-Film, "Hamilton" is a very entertaining and action-packed Movie full of suspense. Peter Stormare is nearlygoodStellan Skarsgård and Mark Hamill does a good job fighting his "Luke Skywalker"-image and makes a really good villain you´ll love to hate. The book are in fact better because of the many details given about the different secret services and political conspirations, but - hey - this should be an action movie. Despite that, the beginning of "Hamilton" with the nightmarish execution-scene in the russian Tundra from "Ingen mans land" is one of the most intense filmparts ever made. It´s worth watching it.

Ski Troop Attack download moviesCollateral Damage movie download in mp4Y: The Last Man Rising tamil dubbed movie torrentEscaflowne: The Movie download torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Presenthindi Tai quan zhen jiu zhouEpisode 2.13 full movie hd 720p free downloadMitchell full movie download in hindi hddownload full movie Siluman Teluk Gonggo in hinditamil movie Mardock Scramble: The First Compression free download

last edited 218 weeks ago by Micdizome

leonamargret replied

193 weeks ago

All the aspects of this movie especially the emotion sequences as well as fight scenes and also the humour content are totally fulfilled here. I really enjoyed the way it is taken and thank you so much for providing such amazing movies to us Recommended CBD Dosages
Please log in to post a reply.