Micdizome Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Boogie Tamil Pdf Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Boogie is a violent and ruthless hit man who follows his own rules. Women love him, criminals fear him.
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD, So much crimes and they are so cool, this is an Argentinian movie, it is really great, is a perfect comedy with a lot of black humor. It is an animation movie with bizarre crimes and so much blood, Boggie is a hired murderer, he is hired to make all type of crimes and he uses all types of methods to achieve what he wants. For the ones who always look for famous actors i will say that you won't find anyone in this movie except you are Argentine. The movie is based on one of the comics that made Roberto "El Negro" Fontanarrosa (Argentinian writer, for me one of the best writing comics, the comic is also named "Boggie, El Aceitoso", i give it a 7 but it can also be an 8, I hope you like it, greetings. maxi0305
"Boogie, the oily one" is an adaptation of the comic created by Roberto Fontanarrosa. I never read the original comic, but I loved this movie. It was filled with intense, thrilling action from beginning to end (And that are much better than the action from many modern action movies) but also have a dark sense of humor; the elements of comedy made this film highly enjoyable: The casual viewer can see this filma spoof of the stereotypes from action flicks, or simply enjoy ita exciting story of criminals and mercenaries.<br/><br/>The animation was incredibly good, the designs were pretty stylish and well made. It was pretty interesting to see other styles of animation, besides CGi, Disney and anime. Personally, I liked this film more than things"Wanted" "300" and "Sin City".<br/><br/>10/10

The Great Texas Dynamite Chase in hindi downloadConfusion Through Sand full movie in hindi 720p downloadEpisode 2.27 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadDead on Course in tamil pdf downloadDance with Death downloadA Soldier's Last Thoughts full movie in hindi free downloadThe Thrill Killers telugu full movie downloadShadow Man: 2econd Coming full movie download in hindi hdProject A movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.100 movie in hindi free download

last edited 218 weeks ago by Micdizome
Please log in to post a reply.